Scheduling Between-Lives and Past-Lives Regressions with me
I conduct regression sessions in my home office in Martinsburg WV.
- Past-life sessions usually last around 1.5 hours
- Between-lives sessions are scheduled for 3 hours
To arrange a session, contact me at email@example.com
Overviews of Information on Spiritual Hypnosis: Between-Lives and Past-Lives Regression
1. Highlights from Frontiers of Knowledge. Spiritual hypnosis, especially in the form of between-lives regression, provides us with a new source for exploring the spiritual realm. Between-lives regression subjects appear to have very similar, if not identical, experiences with those found in very strong NDEs (of the positive experience type) with rich experiences of the spiritual realm. More work is needed to explore similarities and differences, but from a first-order comparison, the same phenomenon seems to be present—nonphysical consciousness experiencing itself in a spiritual realm.
2. Blog Postings on past- and between-lives regression
- In 2016, I started reading again about some of the developers of past-life regression therapy in volume 1 of Regression Therapy: A Handbook for Professionals. The editor and the major author is Winafred Blake Lucas. The publisher is Transpersonal Publishing. (It is owned by NATH, the hypnotherapy organization that I trained under.) . . . [to continue click here]
- For interesting videos on past-life accounts [click here]
- For comparison of rich NDEs with between-lives regression [click here]
- For Interview with Peter Smith, President of the Newton Institute on between-lives regression [click here]
3. Between-Lives Regression Highlights from Frontiers of Knowledge
Between-Lives spiritual hypnosis is a potential breakthrough development in spirituality because it provides us with a new source of spiritual information. In a between-lives session conducted using Newton’s Life-between-Lives (LBL) method, the hypnotist “guides” the human subject’s soul on a “journey” into and through the spiritual realm. This is fundamentally different than the experiences humans have in past-life sessions where a subject primarily experience having another human life—though one with major spiritual overtones and one where they receive glimpses of their soul nature. .
Dr. Michael Newton, the main developer of LBL, has been able to take spiritual hypnosis to another level beyond past-life regression by perfecting a deep regression technique where he is able to get almost all of his subjects to the soul level and guide the human’s soul in its LBL experiences. His two books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls are by far the best and most complete source of Life-between-Lives regression information. They represent Newton’s distillation of the experiences of 7,000 visits to the spiritual realm by his subjects. The books read like anthropological expedition reports, which in a sense they are—to another realm.
Newton presents his approach and overall technique for conducting LBL sessions in Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression. For more information see the Michael Newton Institute, see http://www.spiritualregression.org/
Another source for spiritual hypnosis information is provided by the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH) http://www.holistictree.com/index.htm I received my LBL training from NATH in 2009. In 2001 NATH conducted Newton’s first LBL training. A broader background on spiritual hypnosis is found in Lucas’ Regression Therapy: a Handbook for Professionals – Volume I: Past-Life Therapy.
Key References Used for Spiritual Hypnosis
Michael Newton, Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Llewellyn, 1994).
Michael Newton, Destiny of Souls: More Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Llewellyn, 2000).
Michael Newton, Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression (Llewellyn, 2004).
Linda Backman, Bringing Your Soul to Light: Healing Through Past Lives and the Time Between (Llewellyn, 2009).
Dolores Cannon, Between Death and Life: Conversations with a Spirit (Ozark Mountain Publishers, 1993)
Dolores Cannon, The Convoluted Universe – Book One (2001), The Convoluted Universe – Book Two (2005), and The Convoluted Universe – Book Three (2008); all published by Ozark Mountain Publishers.
Helen Wambach, Life before Life (Bantam Book, 1979).
Brian Weiss, Many Lives, Many Masters (Simon & Schuster’s Fireside, 1993).
Joel L. Whitton and Joe Fisher, Life Between Life (Dolphin Doubleday, 1986).
Winafred Blake Lucas (Principle Author and Editor), Regression Therapy: a Handbook for Professionals – Volume I: Past-Life Therapy (Transpersonal Publishing, 1992).