Overviews of Information on Spiritual Channeling
- Highlights from Frontiers of Knowledge. In Frontiers of Knowledge, I use several quality channeling to supplement the information from frontier scientific investigation of NDEs and reincarnation, and between-lives hypnosis discoveries.
- Planned sources for Book 3 [Covered in paragraph 1 below.]
- Approach on “How to Make Sense of Channeling Information, or What Can We Believe?” [To be supplied in the near future.]
- Blog Posting on Spiritual Channeling [To be supplied in future posts.]
1. Planned sources for Book 3
I found a number of quality channeling sources that I use in Book 3 and are listed below.
- Ron Scolastico’s soul teaching group, The Guides. Scolastico has many books and audio CDs that summarize the information The Guides have provided. Following are three in particular that I have used in writing my books: The Earth Adventure, Doorway to the Soul and Reflections. Scolastico’s website is http://www.ronscolastico.com/ . The Guides provide us with a very detailed description of the soul’s role in creating our physical universe and Earth life. They also emphasize the importance of humans living with compassion, kindness and love.
- The soul teaching group Abraham channeled by Esther Hick’s is another of the “new” teaching groups available to us today. There are many Abraham-Hick books available at their website http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php I find Abraham’s teachings on the subject of human creation to be especially compelling; probably because it aligns very closely with my training as a spiritual healing practitioner in Religious Science.
- Another teaching group with which I have had extensive personal experience is The Lightspeakers channeled by my friend, Christie Pennington. During my early spiritual explorations, I had seven sessions with The Lightspeakers where they answered every question I asked them about the spiritual realm, the nature of souls, why we reincarnate, etc. Christie’s website for The Lightspeakers is http://www.thelightspeakers.com/
- Kryon channeled by Lee Carroll is a good source of up-to-date channeling information. Kryon’s major focus has been on the transition (or shift) of Earth’s spiritual energy to a higher level (sometimes known as the 2012 shift) and our multidimensional nature. Kryon’s material is very accessible: there are eleven Kryon books plus free channeling recordings and transcripts at the Kryon website http://www.kryon.com/
- Seth a spiritual entity that was channeled by Jane Roberts, now deceased. The Seth material, which is provided in numerous books dictated by Seth, provides us with what is probably the most complete metaphysical description on the nature of reality including subjects such a the probabilistic nature of reality, parallel universes, and the creation process. Some of the books that I am using are listed below. A good website for Seth is http://www.spiritual-endeavors.org/seth/
- Edgar Cayce was America’s foremost channel between the early 1900s to his death in 1945. The Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE) in Virginia Beach maintains a research library with Cayce’s 14,306 readings. Cayce gave channeled “readings” to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious trance state. In this state he diagnosed illnesses and revealed lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. The information in these readings has been “mined” by many authors into hundreds of books, mostly published by ARE. An indication that Cayce was getting information from a “higher source” is the medical treatment reading he provided where he provided accurately phrased technical information on anatomy and physiology though he knew nothing of medicine and had never read a book on the subject.
- Neale Donald Walsch’s channeling of his Higher Self. I especially found his book, Home with God: in a Life that Never Ends very insightful. Walsch’s website is www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/
In channeling, we must remember that the information is coming from spiritual sources that are in spirit (or soul) form through their human channel. The challenge is to “translate” this information into human language and concepts—not always an easy task. The following sources are ones where the human channel’s distortion seems minimized.
Key References Used for Spiritual Channeling
Ron Scolastico, The Earth Adventure (Universal Guidance Press, 1988), Doorway to the Soul (Pocket Books, 1995) and Reflections (an e-book).
Esther Hicks, Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires (Hay House, 2004),
Esther Hicks, Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health and Happiness (Hay House 2008).
Jane Roberts books, Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (1972/1994), The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (1974/1994), and The Unknown Reality, Volumes One and Two (1977/1996 and 1978/1996). All reprinted by Amber-Allen Publishing at the later copyright years.
Neale Donald Walsch, Home with God: in a Life that Never Ends (Atria Books 2006).
Kevin Todeschi, Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, (ARE Press, 1998).